Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2001/04/04 02:40:03 UTC

[BETA] 2.0.16

I am currently rolling Apache 2.0.16, and it will be in the
dev.apache.org/dist directory in about 15 minutes.  Any votes for a beta?

Oh, +1.  :-)

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: [BETA] 2.0.16

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <ad...@rowe-clan.net>.
+1

> I am currently rolling Apache 2.0.16, and it will be in the
> dev.apache.org/dist directory in about 15 minutes.  Any votes for a beta?
>

> Oh, +1.  :-)
>
> Ryan

> Ryan Bloom                        rbb@apache.org
> 406 29th St.
> San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: [BETA] 2.0.16

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
Damn.  I know I used a tab.  Oh s$*t, I copied and pasted using my mouse,
which obviously ignores tabs.  Question, do we re-tag, or just continue?

Unfortunately, this did work on my Linux box before I committed.  :-(

Ryan

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Bill Stoddard wrote:

> Grrrrr... Just fixed a compile problem on AIX. See srclib/apr-util/Makefile.in. AIX
> expects the leading TAB and blows if it is not there. Looks good otherwise.
>
> Bill
>

> > I am currently rolling Apache 2.0.16, and it will be in the
> > dev.apache.org/dist directory in about 15 minutes.  Any votes for a beta?

> > Ryan

> > Ryan Bloom                        rbb@apache.org
> > 406 29th St.
> > San Francisco, CA 94131