Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Randy Xu <r...@post.harvard.edu> on 2005/01/25 18:06:25 UTC

util:avaliable, core:if, core:when questions

Is there an easy way to do something if either of two files exist?
Something that accomplishes <u:available> or <u:available>?

And is there an easier way to do an if/else block other than <j:choose>,
<j:when>/<j:otherwise>?

Thanks.

-Randy

Re: util:avaliable, core:if, core:when questions

Posted by Randy Xu <r...@post.harvard.edu>.
Along the same lines - how do you do something if a file isn't avaliable?

What I'm doing right now is setting a variable and then check that
variable.  Is there a cleaner solution?