Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/07/06 10:25:14 UTC

[DISCUSS] drop the integration-test module?

and merge those profiles to the main impl modules?

Our integration tests are currently pretty hard to debug as we unpack the test sources to the integration test module and then run the tests.

It was originally planed that the core tests do always run with Weld or OWB and only the container specific tests will run again if an EE container got specified. But it turned out that this is a bit complicated to debug.

Thus I'm thinking about dropping the integration-test modules and move all the profiles to parent/code/pom.xml

I also like to move the integration tests from moving the surefire plugin to failsafe.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: [DISCUSS] drop the integration-test module?

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
Are you building on the CI servers or do you have all the containers
locally? I can take a look at JBoss AS.

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer
Open Source Advocate

PGP key id: 926CCFF5

Re: [DISCUSS] drop the integration-test module?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.
+1 for dropping it.