Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Goran Novak <gn...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/20 16:40:04 UTC

DateTextField, format not valid, message key

Hi,

I'm using the org.apache.wicket.datetime.markup.html.form.DateTextField
component for my date fields.

When I enter some random string in the text field in the feedback panel,
"'asdfasdf' is not a valid Date." message appears.

I would like to customize that message, but I can't find which key I need to
insert in the properties file.

SomePage.properties -->
dateTextField.<NameOfValidator> = The date is not valid custom message.
<--

Does somebody know what do I need to insert instead of the <NameOfValidator>
string.

I searched the javadoc for the component and the web but didn't find the
validator name.

The component is defined as follows in the java file:

SomePage.java -->
DateTextField dateTextField= new DateTextField("dateTextField", new
PropertyModel(model,	"propertyName"), new
PatternDateConverter("dd.MM.yyyy",true));

dateTextField.add(new DatePicker());
add(dateTextField);
<--

Thanks,
Goran

Re: DateTextField, format not valid, message key

Posted by Goran Novak <gn...@gmail.com>.
It works, thanks :)

dateTextField.IConverter.Date = The date is not valid custom message

Posted by Serkan Camurcuoglu <se...@telenity.com>.

Posted by Serkan Camurcuoglu <se...@telenity.com>.