Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com> on 2014/08/21 17:44:21 UTC

ACS 4.4 + KVM - issues with VPN

Hello guys,

I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with using a client VPN connection? Since upgrading to acs 4.4 the clients have lost the ability to use the VPN service, which was working perfectly well on 4.2.1. The clients get an error message in the lines of Timeout reaching the server.

According to the tcpdump, I can see the traffic on port 500 going in both directions during the attempt to establish the session.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Re: ACS 4.4 + KVM - issues with VPN

Posted by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com>.
Thanks Pierre-Luc,

Do you know if the latest jenkins 4.4 templates have this fix? I would like to check it if it works on 4.4 acs.

Cheers

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.

Re: ACS 4.4 + KVM - issues with VPN

Posted by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com>.