Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/08/23 20:19:13 UTC

VPG only in VPC VRs?

Can someone explain the history / reasoning around why VPG's are only
available for VPC VRs?

And while we're at it...  how about the same question around
Site-to-site VPN's (and client VPN's in reverse)?

Thanks!

-chip

RE: VPG only in VPC VRs?

Posted by Anthony Xu <Xu...@citrix.com>.
VPC VR doesn't have remote access VPN and public IP based firewall.

Anthony

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
Slight correction: the templates are exactly the same. No difference.
Scripts may be different due to hot plug

Re: VPG only in VPC VRs?

Re: VPG only in VPC VRs?

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: VPG only in VPC VRs?