Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Zhao Koh <zh...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/20 01:40:33 UTC

Invoke Controller Action directly via URL

Hi there,

I am currently finding a way to invoke a PageFlowController action
directly, essentially doing what <netui:anchor action="XXX"/> is doing
behind the scene.

No luck in finding an easy way besides looking through what
<netui:anchor> is doing.

Just wondering if there is any other way (util class/helper class)
that could help me to construct a URL that invoke an action in
controller?

Thanks.

Regards,
Zhao

RE: Invoke Controller Action directly via URL

Posted by "Burgess, Benjamin" <BB...@tiaa-cref.org>.
I think you will find better and faster responses if you give background
as to the overall problem you are trying to solve.

Ben

I am currently finding a way to invoke a PageFlowController action
directly, essentially doing what <netui:anchor action="XXX"/> is doing
behind the scene.

No luck in finding an easy way besides looking through what
<netui:anchor> is doing.

Just wondering if there is any other way (util class/helper class)
that could help me to construct a URL that invoke an action in
controller?

Thanks.

Regards,
Zhao

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.
You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

TIAA-CREF