Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2005/06/27 23:00:58 UTC

running wsdl2java in maven, but instruct not to generate schema files, just defs

I want to have wsdl2java just generate the definitions, not the schema
files.
I am doing this in maven.
I also needed to modify my schema to match my application, but want to
continue to generate the definitions as the URLs are changing for testing.

Can anyone help me to configure maven to do this?

Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)

Help needed to get the parameter order and thier equivalent java type

Posted by Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com>.
Hello:
Would appreciate if somebody should give some pointers how to do dynamic
invocation to capture the parameter order and their equivalent java
class name for basic types.

this is very urgent. Thanks for your time,
regards,
Ravi

xml type mappings to Java

Posted by Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com>.
Hello:
 From a given Parameter, I could get the TypeEntry QName. Given the
QName of the xml type, is there a utility in axis to get the java class
it could represent if it is basic type.

Thanks,
Ravi