Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Prakash 'pk' Trivedi <pt...@mci.net> on 1999/11/29 14:23:45 UTC

A General Question

Hello All,

First things first...I am impressed by the amount of good work being done in
these projects and the quickness of replies. I have been using Apache +
JServ solution and am greatly satisfied with performance and support. Thank
you all who are involved.

Apart from that I wanted to ask a general question if not appropriate for
this forum please point me to the right form for it.

What do the EAI solutions using Publish/Subscribe paradigm use as their
underlying messaging method (e.g.. vitria, Tibco).

Thank You,
pk.