Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by neth <ol...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/11 15:31:46 UTC

monitor result

Hi,

I've a little problem to use monitor result; in a thread group i put 1 http
auth. manager, 1 http request with correct value of each field , 1 constant
timer and 1 monitor result graph.
when i launch it, i can't get any performance graph from monitor result.
Must i set them in a particular order?
I've many http request (for my webservices test), where must i set monitor
result component?

So?example

Thread group
    Http aut. manager
    http request monitor status
    timer
    http request
    http request
    http request
    http request
    http request
    monitor result.

well so, doesn't work!
can anybody help me?
Can i have a example of a test plan with monitor result?
Thanks

Re: monitor result

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
the monitor is only designed to work with tomcat 5.x status servlet.

peter

RE: monitor result

Posted by Matthew Coventon <ma...@iseinc.biz>.
The Monitor Results listener is meant to hook into a server status servlet
and graphs server status.  See
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Monitor
_Results.

It appears that you want to see how the server is responding to your http
requests.  For this you can use Graph Results
(http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Graph_
Results) or Aggregate Graph
(http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Aggreg
ate_Graph).