Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2012/11/28 09:54:38 UTC

[VOTE] Maven Archetypes Parent 5 and Maven Archetype Plugin 1.2 (take 2)

Hi,

I'd like to release the archetype for maven plugin.
The goal is to have an archetype which generate project using new mojo
annotations (and a sample to run maven-invoker-plugin)
We fixed 2 issues:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MARCHETYPES/fixforversion/18708

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-089/

To test it:
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.maven.archetypes
-DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-plugin -DarchetypeVersion=1.2
-DarchetypeRepository=https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-089/

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Maven Archetypes Parent 5 and Maven Archetype Plugin 1.2 (take 2)

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
2012/11/28 Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>:
> -0
>
> The created sample IT has a few minor issues IMO. I've fixed this in
> r1414609. Your call if you have the energy to re-spin for this or leave it
> to the next release.
I will respin again as this one sucks !!.
As doesn't follow good conventions (archetype must be good samples !!)

Thanks for review and reporting that !!

so vote cancelled :-)

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
-0