Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by nn...@ironside.com on 2001/02/23 04:04:12 UTC

Using the xalan java extension with "java.exe" vs. "jview.exe"

Hi, I am using Xalan 1.x with the java extension on Windows NT. However, when I
use "java.exe" to run my program, the java function never gets called from the
XSLT. If I use jview.exe, it is working fine. I've been using jview.exe for a
little while but now I am at the point that I must switch to Java2 and therefore
the jview.exe is no longer good enough. Can anyone help?

cheers,
Natalie