Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Kazandjian Erik <Er...@siemens.atea.be> on 2002/01/07 11:36:08 UTC

Loosing JobProperties within the scheduler service

Hello,

I'm working with the TurbineScheduleService and I store the status of my
jobs in a database (Postgress). I'm running a test job that keeps a counter
in the JobProperty field. Each time the jub runs, I increment the counter
and save the job to the database. The job runs every minute and it seems to
work fine, the database gets modified and the scheduler always reports the
right value for the counter. However If I stop the service, the job in the
database still has the correct value but when I restart the service it seems
that the job isn't loaded from the database and the counter therefor is
reset. The next time the job gets run, the counter is stored in the database
as 1 and so I loose all history. Is there a problem with loading properties
from colad storrage ?

Thanks

Erik Kazandjian - Software Engineer
Siemens Atea IC D AS B5