Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/08 17:52:50 UTC

Specs jars have not been rsynch'ed

Around 18+ hours ago we put some 3 artifacts in the
people.apache.org's rsynch repo to be released out to the world.

The artifacts in question are
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec/1.0/
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jsp_2.1_spec/1.0/
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec/1.1/

I am not entirely clear as to why we don't use maven's release plugin
yet. We used our own staging profile and then copy the artifacts by
hand to the above mentioned location. This has successfully worked so
far.

We need your help in rsynching the above artifacts. Geronimo 2.0 is
now up for a vote and it really depends on these artifacts to be
present out there.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx
Prasad

Re: Specs jars have not been rsynch'ed

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I'll fix the permissions by hand.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
   Great!!!

Thanks
Anita

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec/maven-metadata.xml

http://sims.yahoo.com/

Re: Specs jars have not been rsynch'ed

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
    It appears that the metadata has been updated to show that the jar
is released. But the jars themselves are not there!
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec/maven-metadata.xml

Thanks
Anita

--- Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Prasad, according to Joes2 on #asfinfra the permissions on those
> that I
> copied were incorrect. He changed them to 0775 (for dirs) and 0664
> (for files).
> I'm not sure though if they'll resync automatically now or not
> though, and Joes2
> did not know either. Does anyone know ??
>
> Prasad Kashyap wrote:
> > Around 18+ hours ago we put some 3 artifacts in the
> > people.apache.org's rsynch repo to be released out to the world.
> >
> > The artifacts in question are

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec/1.0/

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jsp_2.1_spec/1.0/

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec/1.1/

> > I am not entirely clear as to why we don't use maven's release
> plugin
> > yet. We used our own staging profile and then copy the artifacts by
> > hand to the above mentioned location. This has successfully worked
> so
> > far.
> >
> > We need your help in rsynching the above artifacts. Geronimo 2.0 is
> > now up for a vote and it really depends on these artifacts to be
> > present out there.
> >
> > Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Thanx
> > Prasad

> Tim McConnell

Got a little couch potato?

Re: Specs jars have not been rsynch'ed

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.

Prasad Kashyap wrote:
> Around 18+ hours ago we put some 3 artifacts in the
> people.apache.org's rsynch repo to be released out to the world.
>
> The artifacts in question are
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec/1.0/
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jsp_2.1_spec/1.0/
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec/1.1/
>
> I am not entirely clear as to why we don't use maven's release plugin
> yet. We used our own staging profile and then copy the artifacts by
> hand to the above mentioned location. This has successfully worked so
> far.
>
> We need your help in rsynching the above artifacts. Geronimo 2.0 is
> now up for a vote and it really depends on these artifacts to be
> present out there.
>
> Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanx
> Prasad

Tim McConnell

Re: Specs jars have not been rsynch'ed

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.

Prasad Kashyap wrote:
> Around 18+ hours ago we put some 3 artifacts in the
> people.apache.org's rsynch repo to be released out to the world.
>
> The artifacts in question are
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec/1.0/
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jsp_2.1_spec/1.0/
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec/1.1/
>
> I am not entirely clear as to why we don't use maven's release plugin
> yet. We used our own staging profile and then copy the artifacts by
> hand to the above mentioned location. This has successfully worked so
> far.
>
> We need your help in rsynching the above artifacts. Geronimo 2.0 is
> now up for a vote and it really depends on these artifacts to be
> present out there.
>
> Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanx
> Prasad

Tim McConnell