Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Satya Deep Maheshwari <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/14 06:36:16 UTC

Dynamic reference cardinality

Hi

I have a requirement of changing the reference cardinality dynamically .
For e.g. is it possible for a user to have an option in the felix
webconsole to choose the reference cardinality from one of
OPTIONAL_UNARY/MANDATORY_UNARY . If yes, how and if no, are there any
alternatives?

Thanks

Re: Dynamic reference cardinality

Posted by Satya Deep Maheshwari <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Chetan, this is useful information.
Let me give it a try.

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 11:25 AM, Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehrotra@gmail.com

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.