Posted to user@flink.apache.org by dawangli <da...@163.com> on 2020/10/20 13:46:11 UTC

Extract column and table lineage from flink sql

I want to build a lineage system for a real-time data warehouse,how can I extract table and column lineage from flink sql?

Re: Extract column and table lineage from flink sql

Posted by Danny Chan <da...@apache.org>.
Hi, dawangli ~

Usually people build the lineage of tables through a self-built platform,
there was a DB to persist the relationship between the tables, for each
job, you may need to analyze each SQL which are source tables and which are
sink.

E.G. The INSERT target table is a sink and table after the scan or join is
a source.

If you got the rel tree, you can get the info by a shuttle, if an AST
instead, you can have a SqlVisitor.

Danny Chan <da...@apache.org> 于2020年10月22日周四 下午5:24写道: