Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Darion Yaphet <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/14 14:50:39 UTC

Java and Scala code format

Hi team:

I have an idea about code format. This is more readable and
 good for development. But it also may bring a lot of changes. Could you
tell me what you think ? thanks ~

--

long is the way and hard  that out of Hell leads up to light

Re: Java and Scala code format

Posted by Darion Yaphet <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes, this is my submission

Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> 于2020年9月14日周一 下午10:58写道: