Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kelvin Dobbs <ke...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/13 06:14:32 UTC

Hi could you tell me how to cancel my account with openoffice?

Hello my name is kelvin. a while ago i must of brought an open office
program for my computer and it comes out of my bank every month I have no
need for it now and i was hoping you could help me with canceling my
account?

Re: Hi could you tell me how to cancel my account with openoffice?

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Kelvin Dobbs wrote:
> Hello my name is kelvin. a while ago i must of brought an open office
> program for my computer and it comes out of my bank every month I have no
> need for it now and i was hoping you could help me with canceling my
> account?

Hi, if you are paying something for OpenOffice, you didn't get it from
the official site, where we only distribute it for free:
http://openoffice.org

See also https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/how_to_safely_download_apache

So you will need to cancel your account/subscription with whomever sold
you the software, but the OpenOffice project is not involved with this.

Regards,
   Andrea.