Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Maken, GurpreetSingh" <gu...@genpact.com> on 2006/08/10 08:27:48 UTC

Feedback and Query

Respected Sir/Madam,

    I think this user guide don't provide the compleate contant as it doesn't have sufficient examples.
Actually I have a CMS in which we can create templates, add fields in that template through interface provided by CMS and upload the file containing code written using VTL(velocity template language) and save the template.By using this template I can create HTML pages . Now I am not clear that how to code using VTL .

I am attaching the sample code created used VTL . Kindly see this file  and if on the basis of this code you can send me some source or some link so that I can understand this coding .
I will really be thankful to You.

Thanking you,
Gurpreet Singh

  <<velocitycode>>

Re: Feedback and Query

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
There was no attachment to your email.  It may have been stripped by
the mailing list manager.  Try sending the sample inline or attaching
it with a ".txt" suffix (i think those are allowed through).