Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/04 23:38:37 UTC

Time for beta2?

Hi All:

How big of a deal is it to roll another beta?

There are fixes I'd like to pick up.

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: Time for beta2?

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I am planning on starting the beta2 release either tonight (it is 4:00 pm where I am) or tomorrow morning.

Ralph

Re: Time for beta2?

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: Time for beta2?