Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Adam Walsh <aw...@contal.net.au> on 2004/05/10 03:02:39 UTC

disabling output escaping in jxtemplates?

Hi everyone,

is there a way that output escaping can be disabled when getting strings
from a bean in a JXTemplate? For example, I have a java object that
contains some XML that I'd like to be able to dump straight into the
template. I pass this object to the jxtemplate from flow, and have a tag
like this:

<jx:out value="#{bean/someXML}"/>

but of course the results end up being something like:

&lt;SomeXML&gt;blah&lt;/SomeXML&gt;

Is there some way I can stop this from happening?

Thanks,
Adam