Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2005/05/26 02:40:37 UTC

Re: svn commit: r178548 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/forrest.properties

crossley@apache.org wrote:
> Author: crossley
> Date: Wed May 25 16:33:28 2005
> New Revision: 178548

> Log:
> Restore the required plugin output.POD which was removed in the previous revision.

Sorry, I meant to check that before commiting.

Why is it required?

Ross

Re: svn commit: r178548 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/forrest.properties

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
>> Ross Gardler wrote:

>>> Sorry, I meant to check that before commiting.
>>>
>>> Why is it required?
>>

>> There is a POD example in the main docs. Here is one place:
>> http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/docs/document-v20.html
>

> We had preciously agreed

errr.... previously... I'm not that precious about it if we want to
change it :-))

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>crossley@apache.org wrote:
>>
>>>Author: crossley
>>>Date: Wed May 25 16:33:28 2005
>>>New Revision: 178548

>>>Log:
>>>Restore the required plugin output.POD which was removed in the previous
>>>revision.
>>
>>Sorry, I meant to check that before commiting.
>>
>>Why is it required?
>

> There is a POD example in the main docs. Here is one place:
> http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/docs/document-v20.html

We had preciously agreed that the main docs don't have samples so that

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Ross Gardler wrote:
> crossley@apache.org wrote:
> >Author: crossley
> >Date: Wed May 25 16:33:28 2005
> >New Revision: 178548

> >Log:
> >Restore the required plugin output.POD which was removed in the previous
> >revision.
>
> Sorry, I meant to check that before commiting.
>
> Why is it required?

There is a POD example in the main docs. Here is one place:
http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/docs/document-v20.html

--David