Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Andrew Kenna <an...@stamina.com.au> on 2001/06/04 03:25:12 UTC

Another Suggestion

Is it possible to have a website only type option when updating mirrors via
rsync.

What I'm reffering to is having 2 options per module
1st option is the entire site, web files and binaries
2nd option is just web site without binaries.

Just another thought that may help to improve things for the apache project

Andrew

RE: Another Suggestion

Posted by "Bradley M. Handy" <bh...@jack-of-all-trades.net>.
It should be pretty simple to do that with rsync.  All your would have to do
is edit the rsync.conf file for the Apache site's configuration and add a
new module that will just download the website w/o binaries, and change the
current module to include everything, or whatever they want.

Brad Handy
--www.jack-of-all-trades.net