Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sol Ido <so...@robbieone.com> on 2012/01/05 12:28:35 UTC

[Blog] I wrote a tutorial for Camel HBase, Stargate and Yahoo

Hello

I'm a beginner at Camel so I wrote a little tutorial on how to use it with
HBase and Stargate to integrate Yahoo Finance.

Hope it will be usefull as a starter

http://tech.robbieone.com/post/15341612892/combine-yahoo-finance-and-hbase-using-camel-and-rest
http://tech.robbieone.com/post/15341612892/combine-yahoo-finance-and-hbase-using-camel-and-rest

Robbie

Re: [Blog] I wrote a tutorial for Camel HBase, Stargate and Yahoo

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Sol Ido <so...@robbieone.com> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> You make me proud and complete my objectif to get back knowledge to the
> community.
> I've learn a lot from your official book on Camel.
> Can you publish the link under my real name Robert Felker please ?

Hi Robert

Sure thing. I have changed your name.
Glad the book was a help for you.

Looking forward to the next blog ;)

> Thank you !

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: [Blog] I wrote a tutorial for Camel HBase, Stargate and Yahoo

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robbie

This is a good blog post, with nice explanation of the code, line by
line. I like that.

I took the liberty by adding a link to your blog post to the Camel
articles collection:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Articles

The static web site takes some hours to be updated.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Sol Ido <so...@robbieone.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm a beginner at Camel so I wrote a little tutorial on how to use it with
> HBase and Stargate to integrate Yahoo Finance.
>
> Hope it will be usefull as a starter
>
> http://tech.robbieone.com/post/15341612892/combine-yahoo-finance-and-hbase-using-camel-and-rest
> http://tech.robbieone.com/post/15341612892/combine-yahoo-finance-and-hbase-using-camel-and-rest
>
> Robbie

Claus Ibsen

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi Robbie,

Thanks for sharing your tutorial with us!

Babak

Von meinem iPhone gesendet