Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Corentin Chary <co...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/20 12:38:15 UTC

Presubmit checks in github

Hello,
Looks like currently we don't automatically run any check when a new
pull request is created on github.

It could be as simple as
https://github.com/criteo-forks/cassandra/blob/cassandra-3.11-criteo/.travis.yml
(minus the release part)

I guess circleci could be used too since apparently it's already used
for some things.

Thoughs ?

--
Corentin Chary
http://xf.iksaif.net

Re: Presubmit checks in github

Posted by Corentin Chary <co...@gmail.com>.
I guess adding a hook for circle would work as well :)

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.