Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/01 04:08:45 UTC

Re: [bcel][all] GitHub Actions for Maven builds

If you enable the project authorization setting on Jenkins, you can store
credentials in a specific user who the build runs as. It’s somewhat
primitive at the moment, but I’ve been working on related features lately
to improve the situation there for more complex CICD scenarios. Jenkins
pipelines aren’t going away anytime soon unlike SaaS fads sometimes do. ;)

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [bcel][all] GitHub Actions for Maven builds

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I think I replied to the wrong email.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [bcel][all] GitHub Actions for Maven builds

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.