Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Cotton Franck <fr...@insee.fr> on 2018/01/07 17:00:43 UTC

PROV vocabulary class

Hello

For my own needs, I created this class corresponding to the W3C PROV vocabulary. It could fit in the org.apache.jena.vocabulary package. Please fill free to add the relevant license text, I don't claim any IP on the class.

Cheers
Franck

Re: PROV vocabulary class

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.
Not really, but it's not unheard of. See:

https://github.com/apache/jena/blob/master/jena-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jena/vocabulary/DC_11.java

The Model isn't public, but it is available from most of the public fields via RDFNode::getModel.

What can be done instead is not have a Model involved and instead use ResourceFactory.

ajs6f

Re: PROV vocabulary class

Posted by Adam Jacobs <ja...@hotmail.com>.

RE:PROV vocabulary class