Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/07/07 16:14:53 UTC

Javadoc aggregation and multi-module

Hi,

My layout is as this :

myProject
   |-> pom.xml
   |-> commons-tests
              |->src
                    |->main
                          |->java
                                |-> my common JUnit tests
  |-> module 1 (depend on commons-test with scope=test)
  |-> module 2 (depend on commons-test with scope=test)

I have configured Javadoc plugin, with aggregate=true. But in my Javadoc, I have also commons-tests Javadoc, and I don't want it with main application. It's the same problem with source Xref and test source Xref: Commons-tests sources are with source Xref and not with test source Xref.
How can I tell to Maven that Java classes in commons-tests/src/main/java are tests ?

Thanks

Julien

Re: Javadoc aggregation and multi-module

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.
Why not put the tests in commons-tests/src/test/java like the convention
defines...