Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Ajay Prakash 6. Singh" <AJ...@aircel.co.in> on 2013/06/10 05:44:31 UTC

URL2FILE.EXE --> Required help

Dear All,

Required your support to get report from our MIS server via Dos batch program. While we are righting a batch download.bat get below ERROR.

URL2File: Forbidden
URL2File: Cannot create file E:\AAA\Rajesh"

Command line syntax is as..
Cd E:\AAA\Rajesh\
URL2FILE https://misreports.aircel.co.in/sites/KERALA/Karnataka/June 13/080613/KA_CEF_Pendency_Report_20130608_103150.txt.gz E:\AAA\Rajesh\
Quit

Please help....

Regards.
Ajay Prakash Singh | Assistant Manager | Revenue Assurance - Project | ( +91 9716299327
[Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:_1_1119D6041119CC5C0048FAFC65257B67]Save a tree. Think before you print this Email and Attachments. [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1x5.jpg]

This e-mail message and its attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients. It may contain proprietary, confidential, privileged information or other information subject to legal restrictions. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
WARNING: This e-mail message including attachment(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure for absence of viruses. Aircel shall not be held responsible nor does it accept any liability for any damage arising in any way from its use.

Re: URL2FILE.EXE --> Required help

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
Wrong mailing list?

Best regards, Julian