Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Geert Vanpee <Ge...@esat.kuleuven.ac.be> on 2004/06/15 10:58:17 UTC

axis 1.1 client: request and response logging

Hi everybody,

I am developping an Axis 1.1 client based on the Axis WSDL2JAVA tool/framework.

This seems to work fine for one of the servers I am sending requests to.
But, some other servers have problems handling my requests.

So, my question is: how can I log request (what I am sending) and response
(what the server gives me back) even if they are not valid XML (the HTTP
request and response as sent on the wire for example).
It is not an option to use the SOAPMonitor applet, because this is not very
accessible to me as I am a blind person.

Regards

Geert