Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Дикевич Евгений Александрович <ev...@becloud.by> on 2021/05/18 12:28:15 UTC

RE: [!!Mass Mail]Re: Hypervisor limits

HI
Servers marked as XenServer 8.2:

https://ibb.co/tLjgy0N

How I can add cababitilies for it?
-----Original Message-----
From: Harikrishna Patnala [mailto:Harikrishna.Patnala@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 12:57 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [!!Mass Mail]Re: Hypervisor limits

Hi,

The management server could have taken the default value for the max data volumes limit.
| default            |                      6 |

Please check the hypervisor version in the host table to know which version it has detected. You can view it from the host section in UI.

If it is correctly marked to 8.2.0, adding hypervisor capabilities entry for 8.2.0 in the "hypervisor_capabilities" table will fix your problem. You can try keeping the old values as in 8.0.0 version.

If the management server has the support for the XenServer version in its release, then these entries would have been there.

Regards,
Harikrishna
________________________________
Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
As Suresh advised - you are running an unsupported version of hypervisor on
4.14.1 - can be fixed by the above SQL, but.... you still will be missing
tons of guest OS mappings in the guest_os_hypervisor table and who knows
how VMs will be profiled (HW profile)

So, RTFM the release notes and the list of supported hypervisors, and use
the ones that are supported - otherwise various things will break.

Cheers,

--

Andrija Panić

Re: [!!Mass Mail]Re: Hypervisor limits