Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stephane Bailliez <st...@haht.com> on 2002/02/04 10:19:06 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdef s/optional/depend/constantpool ClassCPI

Don't bother, I did it. That's the least I can do for you. ;-)

Stephane

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdef s/optional/depend/constantpool ClassCPI

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Stephane Bailliez wrote:

> [...]

Aw, I did it too :-)

Conor