Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Stefan Günst <st...@me.com> on 2020/12/30 17:43:39 UTC

Karaf 4.3.0 - HTTP Proxy feature - every 2 Sec Info Log in Karaf.log

Hello,

after activate etc/org.apache.karaf.http.json like this:

{
  "proxies":[
    "/ops/api/v1/markt/serviceterm/art/art-by-ean http://localhost:8080/ops/api/v1/markt/serviceterm/preischeck/art-by-ean"
  ]
}

I got every 2 Sec one Info Loggingentry like this.

org.apache.karaf.config.core - 4.3.0 | Updating configuration from org.apache.karaf.http.json

Seems to be not normal but proxy is working.

Regards

Stefan

Re: Karaf 4.3.0 - HTTP Proxy feature - every 2 Sec Info Log in Karaf.log

Posted by JB Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks, I gonna check. It seems FileInstall sees a change in the file and trigger an update (doesn’t do anything anyway).

I gonna fix that for 4.3.1.

Regards
JB