Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org> on 2017/12/13 01:22:05 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 0.14.0 rc 2

The VOTE for 0.14.0 rc2 passes with:

3 binding +1's
2 non-binding +'1
0 -1's

I will be working on promoting the RC2 to an official release shortly.

Thank you for taking the time to test this release and contributing to the
Apache Knox community!

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 0.14.0 rc 2

Posted by Philip Zampino <pz...@gmail.com>.
Great news! Thanks Larry.