Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Rainer Schöpf <ra...@proteosys.com> on 2009/01/16 11:47:31 UTC

Re: Lenya on Tomcat 6.0

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008, Florent André wrote:

 > Have you create the security file for Lenya ? If yes, can you share it ? I
 > think that it will be useful for the community (and for me ! :) )

Sorry that it took so long: I have finally made my security policy file
available in the lenya Wiki:

  http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/TomcatSecurityPolicy

Thanks for prompting my memory by your recent mails ;-)

 Rainer

Re: Lenya on Tomcat 6.0

Posted by Florent André <fl...@4sengines.com>.
Thanks Rainer !

But now I have no excuse, I have to test ! :)

++