Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2003/01/10 14:53:38 UTC

jmeter-dev commit message

Hi,

It seems that the jmeter-dev commit message are backed up again.

Can someone please give these a kick along.

Thanks,

Scott
--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Re: jmeter-dev commit message

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Scott Eade wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that the jmeter-dev commit message are backed up again.
>
> Can someone please give these a kick along.
>
> Thanks,

Scott,

You probably are better directing list issues to apmail@apache.org (I've
copied this one). Usually the first commit from a committer to a list will
be held for moderation. The moderator will then allow all messages from that
user and further commits go through without a hitch.

I'm not sure who is moderating JMeter now but perhaps one or more of the new
committers might like to volunteer to take this task on. It mostly involves
accepting posts from non-subscribers and rejecting the usual spam. Not too
hard. If you are interested, send an email to apmail

Cheers
Conor