Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Martin Gonzalez Glez <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/09 18:18:16 UTC

[windows8 - CLI] Failed to install 'org.cordova.mobile-spec-dependencies'

Trying to install the latest plugins for Windows 8, the process stops
because it doesn't fulfill the requirements. This is the output in the
console:

Failed to install 'org.cordova.mobile-spec-dependencies':Error: Plugin
doesn't s
upport this project's cordova version. cordova: 3.3.0-dev, failed version
requir
ement: >=3.3.0
Then it throws an error and shows the stack trace.

It seems that currentVersion ---> 3.3.0-dev
doesn't satisfied:
required version: 3.3.0

Is this an expected behavior?

Re: [windows8 - CLI] Failed to install 'org.cordova.mobile-spec-dependencies'

Posted by Martin Gonzalez Glez <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, that's what I've found, I've checked the main repository at apache.org,
and I've found that it's outdated.
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-windows.git;a=blob_plain;f=windows8/VERSION;hb=master

Should I create a jira Issue and update it? or you can handle easier and
quicker?

:

Posted by Josh Soref <js...@blackberry.com>.