Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Rui Pacheco <ru...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/04 16:53:06 UTC

Don't understand error with PageLink

Hi all

I've been following a couple of tutorials but there is something I don't
understand about PageLinks.

I have a standard web application, with the classes inside WEB-INF/classes
and the .html pages at the same level as WEB-INF.
I created a PageLink on my index page, pointing to the page I want to go,
but for some reason, he's not getting there. When I click on the link I am
simply redirected to my index page. The page attribute on the PageLink tag
exists and is on the same level as the index page.

What could be causing this behaviour?

Here's my tag:
<a page="Abreviaturas" jwcid="@PageLink" class="linkcoluna">Abreviaturas</a>
--