Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shashidhar Shivaramaiah <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/21 00:56:36 UTC

Different logins

I have parameterized the users for loging

I need to capture for which thread which data is using. How do i write bean
shell programming to save the values in the file

Re: Different logins

Posted by Niraj <ni...@gmail.com>.
You can use Debug Sampler. That will give you parameters value for the

Re: Different logins

Posted by Shashidhar Shivaramaiah <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Different logins

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.