Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com> on 2005/07/11 16:23:23 UTC

Gump3 is slowly becoming useful

Hi gang!

>From http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/gump3/run.log:
                              BUILD RESULTS
  Run started:  11 Jul 2005 07:08:35
  Run finished: 11 Jul 2005 07:13:07

  Project build statistics
Total | Failed | Prereq Failed | Skipped | Success | Cyclic Dependency
      ------|--------|---------------|---------|---------|------------------
   15 |      0 |             0 |       0 |      15 |                 0
 100% |   0.0% |          0.0% |    0.0% |  100.0% |              0.0%

  Project build log
  <Project: java_cup>: OK
  <Project: xjavac>: OK
  <Project: jaxp>: OK
  <Project: bootstrap-ant>: OK
  <Project: xml-apis>: OK
  <Project: xml-commons-resolver>: OK
  <Project: xml-xerces>: OK
  <Project: xml-commons-which>: OK
  <Project: jakarta-regexp>: OK
  <Project: bcel>: OK
  <Project: ant>: OK
  <Project: jlex>: OK
  <Project: xsltc>: OK
  <Project: xalan>: OK
  <Project: gump-unit-tests>: OK

Yay! :-)

You have *no* idea how hard that was (well, actually, I guess at least
adam does :-)).

cheers,

LSD

Re: Gump3 is slowly becoming useful

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
>>Yay! :-)
>

> This is awesome! Having some 'live' data is exactly what we need to make
> this move forward fast. Thank you.
>

>>You have *no* idea how hard that was (well, actually, I guess at least
>>adam does :-)).
>

> Actually, I suspect we all have an idea about how much it takes, and all
> you've put in. Along those lines ... I feel we all appreciate how "ASF"
> you've handled this project. You really have set the example for how to work
> openly, with a full archive of history. I feel I've learned a lot from your
> approach and your efforts here, and I know we'll all look back with
> gratitude at how you've kicked off this effort.
>
> I'm proud to be associated with Gump/Gump3, and I know this is great for the
> Gump Community. Thank you.

<clap_clap/>

--
Stefano.

Re: Gump3 is slowly becoming useful

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>.
> Yay! :-)

This is awesome! Having some 'live' data is exactly what we need to make
this move forward fast. Thank you.

> You have *no* idea how hard that was (well, actually, I guess at least
> adam does :-)).

Actually, I suspect we all have an idea about how much it takes, and all
you've put in. Along those lines ... I feel we all appreciate how "ASF"
you've handled this project. You really have set the example for how to work
openly, with a full archive of history. I feel I've learned a lot from your
approach and your efforts here, and I know we'll all look back with
gratitude at how you've kicked off this effort.

I'm proud to be associated with Gump/Gump3, and I know this is great for the
Gump Community. Thank you.

regards,

Adam