Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Stavrinides <p....@albourne.com> on 2007/01/16 08:32:17 UTC

Unusual caching problem

Hi everyone

I have developed an editable table similar to an excel spreadsheet.  I
use Tapestry 4.1 and a little  Javascript to get it to work. when you
edit a cell it affects corresponding cells etc just like a spreadsheet.
My problem arises when I enable caching on tomcat, it no longer seems to
refresh the table and the figures in corresponding cells do not get
updated when I edit a cell, whereas in development with caching disabled
it works perfectly... I don't even know where to start with this one, so
any ideas about what could be going on would be appreciated.

Thanks
Peter

--
Peter Stavrinides
Albourne Partners (Cyprus) Ltd

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Please visit http://www.albourne.com/email.html for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.

Re: Unusual caching problem

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <p....@albourne.com>.
Thanks for the reply Andy,

I found the problem... it was with a service that maintains its own
cache that I read and write to, but the cache was not being refreshed.

Much appreciated,
Peter

Re: Unusual caching problem

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.