Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jacob Bergoo <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/29 01:09:23 UTC

Using Spring 2.5.1 for Spring-dao and Spring-hibernate3

Hi,
I am beginner with maven and now I am trying to create a project that uses
Tapestry 5, Spring 2.5.1, Hibernate 3, MySQL

I have created a archtype for tapestry5 and added :

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
  <artifactId>spring-web</artifactId>
  <version>2.5.1</version>
</dependency>

this works fine and downloads
spring-beans, spring-core,spring-context and spring-web to my local
repository, but I want to use hibernate 3 with spring (I need the
spring-dao, spring-hibernate3, spring-jdbc, spring-aop also)

when I try to add this to my pom.xml It didn't find anything more to
download

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
  <artifactId>spring-dao</artifactId>
  <version>2.5.1</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
   <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
   <artifactId>spring-hibernate3</artifactId>
   <version>2.5.1</version>
</dependency>

Am I doing something wrong here? Thanks for any help
Jacob

Re: Using Spring 2.5.1 for Spring-dao and Spring-hibernate3

Posted by Jacob Bergoo <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fred,
Thanks for the answer, it helped me get it right.

Cheers,
Jacob