Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by delbd <de...@oma.be> on 2005/04/25 10:37:23 UTC

How to load graphical ressources from a content management engine

Hello,
i plan to use fops to generate pdf documents from a xsl-fo located in a
document management engine.
However, looking at code, it seems relative url for graphic tag are handled as
relative to current directory and not relative to the source of the xsl-fo.
In our case the xsl-fo is located in a content management engine (slide) and
so is the pictures used by the xsl-fo. Can someone enlight me on how am
supposed to manage this?

Thanks
--
David Delbecq
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium