Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Mikhail Bautin <mb...@apache.org> on 2012/12/07 09:12:48 UTC

Re: Review request: JIRAs useful for the Shark project

Thanks a lot to Ashutosh for reviewing and committing HIVE-3384 to trunk.
We still have the following patches outstanding that would help the Shark
project a lot -- your feedback / reviewing / committing would be much
appreciated!

   - https://reviews.facebook.net/D6879
(HIVE-3731<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-3731>):
   adding an Ant target to create a Debian package, which allows deploying the
   patched version of Hive alongside Shark on Debian systems.
   - https://reviews.facebook.net/D7155
(HIVE-3772<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-3772>):
   a one-line concurrency bug fix in LazyBinaryUtils (patch by Reynold Xin).

Thanks,
Mikhail