Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/04 21:12:17 UTC

Patch on JCR Mapping

Alex,

Can you check if it is ok. Patch GRTF-82 & GRFT-84 has been commited.
Please also review my comments on GRFT-84.

--
Best regards,

Christophe

Re: Patch on JCR Mapping

Posted by Alexandru Popescu <th...@gmail.com>.
#: Christophe Lombart changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  1/4/2006 11:12 PM :#
> Alex,
>
> Can you check if it is ok. Patch GRTF-82 & GRFT-84 has been commited.
> Please also review my comments on GRFT-84.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Christophe
>

> !DSPAM:43bc4c14946661591033554!

I am checking it now. Looks oke. I have already commented the GRFT-84 ;-). Are you avail for a quick
chat?

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.