Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/02/20 22:49:14 UTC

Adding iSCSI storage to a VMware cluster in CloudStack 3.0

Hi,

This is my first time using the CloudStack 3.0 GUI with a VMware cluster
(I've been using the 4.x GUI with XenServer for the past couple months).

Can someone point me to documentation or - if it's not too much work - just
tell me how to add iSCSI storage to a VMware cluster in CloudStack 3.0?

When I try to add Primary Storage to the cluster via the GUI, I am only
presented with nfs and vmfs as types.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*