Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Ravisankar Mani <rr...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/08 12:31:03 UTC

Dynamic property in QueryDatabaseTable

Hi All,

I have used 'QueryDatabaseTable' processor in my workflow(incremental
update ETL process), initially , Its working properly once executed the job
without setiing max value column(first time only) and then setting the max
value columns(because the max value doesn't know processor) .  But i need
to set the max value column initially , in this case , i saw the dynamic
property like 'Initial Max Value'  in nifi guide. But i don't know how to
set the property in this processor.
Can you please help me to resolve the problem?

Regards,
Ravisankar

Re: Dynamic property in QueryDatabaseTable

Posted by Ravisankar Mani <rr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt,

Sorry for this inconvenience. The dynamic property support from version
1.0.0.  Since, i am using 0.6.0 version.

Regards,
Ravisankar

Posted by Ravisankar Mani <rr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt,