Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Rolf Schumacher <ro...@august.de> on 2008/07/22 18:02:39 UTC

faulty page name

I upgraded to 2.6.3 and got the error message in the log file:
TranslatorReader got a faulty page name!

and a ProviderException: Illegal page name

However, it does not tell me which name of the about 6000, even not in
DEBUG logging mode.

Any idea how to get rid of this warning?

Re: faulty page name

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Rolf,

according to the source it looks like the PageManager is getting a null
pagename or a zero-length page name.
This situation can occur if you have a page with a link that contains only
blanks, for example :

this is a wrong wikilink [ ]
and this too [blabla| ]

Maybe you can try to find the pages containing these empty links ?

Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske