Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by x79z1130 <x7...@cxbd.com> on 2004/03/31 12:30:38 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] HOST ADDRESS of a client host behind transparent proxy?

Yeah, you got my question perfectly.

And I also know and checked it that I do not find the REMOTE_ADDR of the
visitor.

But I thought if there is anything beyond my knowledge. BTW, can I force
to identify or how do I know that it's behind a proxy/transparent proxy?

Anyway, thank you for your reply. Specially for your explanation of the
issue.

Zahid Hossain

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 15:34, Boyle Owen wrote:
> [...]
Mohammed Zahid Hossain
System Administrator
CyberX IT Limited

Phone: 880-2-7219968,7211616