Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Chhaya Vishwakarma <Ch...@lntinfotech.com> on 2014/01/30 10:58:25 UTC

Writing custom source

Hi,

I want to write my own custom source to handle application specific logs(e.g. stack traces )

So, What are the prerequisites for writing custom source.
>From Where should I start ?
I am doing it for the first time
Any reference for doing this ?

Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma

________________________________
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"

Re: Writing custom source

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=tree;f=flume-ng-core/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/serialization;h=9ad9357a923f219255a9657399d8c8b5bf97ddcd;hb=HEAD

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 11:48 AM, Chhaya Vishwakarma <
Chhaya.Vishwakarma@lntinfotech.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Where can I get he code for deserializer not finding on github.
>

> And I want to write a custom source

thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog